Please bring all supplies on Meet the Teacher day.
Most of the supplies for the classroom are communal, so students’ names do not need to be put on items. For those things that do need labeling, your teacher will have labels when you bring them.
School Supply List
- 1 set of uniform regulation clothes as well as undergarments for emergencies Please place these in a large zipped plastic bag with child’s name. (Some families send a set larger than the current size so that the “extra” set can be rotated into the regular wardrobe at a later date.)
- 1 white 1 inch binder
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 12 glue sticks
- 4 bottles of glue
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 box of classic Crayola thick markers
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 box thin markers (any kind)
- 6 thin black dry erase markers
- 1 pack of thick dry erase markers
- 4 thick black dry erase markers
- 2 containers of cleaning wipes
- 1 bottle of liquid hand soap
- 2 rolls of Scotch Tape
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 water color paint boxes (the kind with the ovals)
- 2 plastic black folders with brads and pockets
- (Girls Only) 1 box of plastic spoons
- (Boys Only) 1 box of plastic forks
Your child will also need a backpack as well as a lunch box or lunch bags.