Please bring all supplies on Meet the Teacher day.
To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, students will keep supplies in a plastic container we supply. They will place their items in slider bags (see photo below) to pack their boxes on Meet the Teacher day. You do not need to label items. We will have name labels (and a box of crayons!) for each student.
School Supply List
- 1 set of uniform regulation clothes as well as undergarments for emergencies Please place these in a large zipped plastic bag with child’s name. (Some families send a set larger than the current size so that the “extra” set can be rotated into the regular wardrobe at a later date.)
- 1 white 1 inch binder
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 12 glue sticks
- 4 bottles of glue
- 1 box of classic Crayola thick markers
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 box thin markers (any kind)
- 6 thin black dry erase markers
- 1 pack of thick colored dry erase markers
- 4 thick black dry erase markers
- 2 containers of cleaning wipes
- 1 bottle of liquid hand soap
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 rolls of Scotch Tape
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 box of quart Ziplocks with a real zipper (see below)
- 2 water color paint boxes (the kind with the ovals)
- 2 plastic black folders with brads and pockets
- (Girls Only) 1 box of plastic spoons
- (Boys Only) 1 box of plastic forks
Your child will also need a lunch box or lunch bags as well as a water bottle for the classroom separate from the one used at lunch.
CONCERNING BACKPACKS: Due to COVID-19 precautions, students will NOT need to bring backpacks until we are able to restructure procedures. Students will take home communication folders over the weekend.
A note about food: Plan on sending food items and lunch drinks the students can open independently.